Siteforce Labour Solutions are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Advanced Scaffolder - Cairns
Siteforce Labourer Solutions is currently seeking an Advanced Scaffolder for current and upcoming work.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
· To deliver planned and corrective maintenance and construction scaffolding and access management on site
· Support scaffold crew members in the assembly, modification and disassembly of access and barrier systems (scaffold) to allow safe access in accordance with Australian & NZ Standard.
· Promote and participate in a safe, productive and team mined work culture that embraces Safety at all Levels.
· Display positive and professional conduct between the client (including client representatives and contractors) and your team.
· Comply with the Host companies’ policies and procedures and address all hazards appropriately
· Advanced Scaffolder License HRWL – (Required)
· Willing to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen (including random, on-site testing)
· Current Working at Heights
· Current Confined Spaces
· White card
· Current MR Drivers Licence (Advantage)
Job Location: Cairns and Surrounds
Duration: on going
Start Date: ASAP
Roster: 5 Day Week
Hours Per Week: Up to 50 Hours
Pay: $30/hour with penalties
Medical: Pre-Employment Mine Medical Including Drug and Alcohol
To Apply for This Position Please Email Your Resume and Tickets To
email@example.com or register on our website