QUALITY CONTROL LABOURER – TOWNSVILLE QLD
Siteforce Australia is currently seeking Quality Assurance officers to start with our Concrete Production & Manufacturing client based in Townsville QLD
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor in the Precast Concrete industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role of the Quality Control is to conduct pre pour and post pour inspections of concrete products and associated cast in items.
- Conduct pre-pour checks ensuring correct identification and placement of cast in items such as lift pins, covers, grates, bell mouths and penetrations and document these checks using correct forms and procedures.
- Conduct post pour checks to ensure all embedded items are in place within set tolerances and record all post pour measurements on as built drawings.
- Highly motivated results driven character
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to learn on the job and develop in-depth knowledge about products
- Experience working in a similar Quality Control (Desirable but not required as can train on site)
- Experience or understanding of Quality related systems, equipment software and processes would be an advantage (Desirable)
- Experience and knowledge within a laboratory / quality control environment (Desirable)
- Good computer skills with fluency in MS Office applications (Desirable)
Job Location: Townsville, QLD
Duration: Casual, On-going
Start Date: ASAP
Roster: 5 Day Week (Monday to Friday)
Hours Per Week: 4:00am to 2:00pm
Medical: Pre-Employment Medical Including Drug & Alcohol
To Apply for This Position Please click apply now and send through your "Up To Date" Resume with 3 professional references.